Illinois and Missouri Wrongful Death Attorney
Edwardsville Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
If you have lost a loved one in an accident caused by the negligence of another person or business, we can help. We are Johnston Law Offices. For over 30 years, we have had one simple goal: to help people. We want to help you through this difficult time. We want to find the party accountable for the loss of your loved one. We want to hold them responsible for their actions. Our law firm will strive to get you the result that you desire.
Free Consultation ● No Recovery, No Fees ● We Come To You
At the Johnston Law Offices, we care about our clients. When you choose us to represent you, we will get to know you. We will listen to you and learn about how your loss has affected your life and the lives of your family members. We take pride in being here for you when you need us. If ever a question or concern arises throughout the process, we will be just a phone call or an e-mail away.
We are available to handle your personal injury or wrongful death case, involving matters including:
- Automobile Accidents: fatal car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, four-wheeler accidents, go-cart accidents, and dram shop cases
- Work Accidents: wrongful death on the job site, workplace accidents, and workers’ compensation
- Bicycle Accidents: cycling accidents/bike accidents and car and bicycle collisions
- Pool Accidents: swimming pool drowning, child drowning, improper supervision, and lack of warning signs
- Animal Attacks: dog bites and dog attacks
- Elder Abuse and Neglect: nursing home abuse, nursing home neglect, bedsores, malnutrition, dehydration, physical assault, and sexual assault
- Product Liability: defective motor vehicle parts, defective tools, and defective consumer goods
We understand that nothing we can do will make up for the loss of a loved one. We will stand by your side and do everything within our power to make things easier for you. In moving forward with a wrongful death lawsuit, we will help right the wrong.
Find out how our wrongful death attorney can help you. Contact us at 618-655-1234 to schedule a free case evaluation. We are available to represent people throughout Illinois and Missouri, including clients in the Metro East area, St. Louis County and City, St. Charles County, Madison County, and St. Clair County.