Serving Metro East St. Louis, Madison and St. Clair County
Johnston Law Offices is led by Patrick Johnston, a criminal defense lawyer and former assistant state's attorney with more than 25 years of experience. Under his guidance, we are able to offer clients an aggressive and skilled defense that focuses on getting the best results possible.
To speak with an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Edwardsville, Illinois, contact us at (618) 655-1234, or contact us by e-mail.
Misdemeanor and Felony Crime Defense
Our criminal defense law firm is available to represent you in both misdemeanor and felony crime cases including:
- DUI/DWI: Illinois has some of the toughest DUI/DWI laws in the country. Whether this is your first offense, or you are a repeat offender, our Madison County DUI/DWI attorneys are dedicated to reducing or eliminating the consequences as much as possible.
- Traffic violations: We defend clients charged with speeding, driving without insurance, reckless driving and other traffic violations.
- Drug crimes: Our firm is able to handle both misdemeanor and felony drug crimes, including possession, prescription drug crimes, sale and distribution, trafficking, and others.
- Fraud and forgery: Were you caught writing bad checks? Are you under investigation for fraud? Contact us today to get started on your defense.
- Theft and burglary: We offer skilled defense for people charged with retail theft and burglary. Our goal is to improve our clients' situations by minimizing the penalties as much as possible.
- Assault: Aggravated battery and assault is a felony offense that may result in prison time. We will protect your rights throughout the criminal process.
We believe in providing personal attention to all of our clients, whatever their criminal charge. When you choose us for representation, an experienced lawyer will personally handle your case. We will keep you updated on the process. If you have questions or concerns, we will be just a phone call away, ready to address them.
Contact a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Edwardsville, Illinois
Contact a defense attorney at (618) 655-1234 to schedule a free phone consultation. We represent people in Edwardsville, Belleville, Madison County, St. Clair County, the Metro East area, and the surrounding parts of Illinois.